[squid-users] Authentication in squid windows

From: ondemandemails <ondemandemails_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:01:32 +0530 (IST)

dear frnds, i m looking forward to deploy squid on windows server 2003 for my wireless users. can some 1 help me in this case as i dnt want to make a domain because this will render the users unable to work on laptops out of the premises. other option is to make a username & password file which can be more effective in my case. also i want to apply the acl of max download per day of 200 MB. help needed. bye