RE: [squid-users] ipcCreate error:

From: GIGO . <gigoz_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:49:41 +0000

Hi Henrik,

I created another setup but now again i am facing the ipccreate issue although i have copied the squid_kerb_auth from my compilation to /usr/libexec/squid by cp -r command

and also i have pointed in squid.conf as

auth_param negotiate program /usr/libexec/squid/squid_kerb_auth

what could be the issue now?

please help will be thankful.

regards,

Bilal