[squid-users] Interception Caching and Authorizing Certain Domains

From: Brent McConnell <emcconne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:38:56 -0400

I use Squid as a transparent proxy for all my internal users and it
works great... many thanks to the Squid project. I'm wondering if I
can block certain domains like (myspace.com or facebook.com) and only
allow Marketing users access to those domains? Is it possible to
have a generic Deny Page that includes a login option that a user
could enter credentials into and authenticate them against a list of
approved users for those domains? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent McConnell