[squid-users] Having problems accessing mediaplayer updates

From: Hougaard <flhou_at_novellgruppen.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:44:45 +0200

Hi

I have a Squid set up as a non-caching proxy, in order to log the users access on the Internet! This works fine, with some minor (I hope) adjustments... I'm trying to access a site where there are a javascript controlling the pc for a series of criterias (http://www.filmstriben.dk/skole/systemcheck.aspx):

The following succeeds:

* Microsoft Windows
* IE 6.0 or later
* Allowing cookies
* localized IP
* Access to WM's Active-X component (DRM)
* Support for Win Media Player in the browser
Fails on:

* Individualized Windows Media Player
* Test of playback
Furthermore it seems impossible to upgrade the mediaplayer through Squid using the following link: http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/Indivsite/da/indivit.asp