[squid-users] automatic removing core files

From: fedorischev <fedorischev_at_bsu.edu.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:47:21 +0400

Hello.

From time to time I checking that number of cores in /var/spool/squid is
increasing. Today I checked, that number of core files is 4-6 and size of
each of them is near 1-1.2G. The question is simple: is there a way to
automatic removing this files periodically by squid itself? Maybe an option
in squid.conf ? Or it's required a cron job? Or how to absolutely disable
core writing ?

Thanks.