[squid-users] log users that failed to authenticate

From: fedorischev <fedorischev_at_bsu.edu.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:45:55 +0400

Good day.

We using custom basic authenticator to authenticate our users with mysql. Now
I want to log all abortive authentication attempts. For this purpose I
rewrote our authenticator program and now it logs "user" and "password"
fields. But I want to log an ip-address too. Is there a way to pass in
authenticator helper not only "user password", but an ip-address too. Or some
another way to do this ?

auth configuration in squid.conf:

auth_param basic program /usr/lib64/squid/mysql_auth
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 20 second
auth_param basic casesensitive off

WBR. Igor.