Re: [squid-users] Re: Yahoo mail Display problem

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:23:09 +0000

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:12:54 +0600, abdul sami <sami.memon_at_gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for quick reply.
>
> Actually the reason behind the question was my previous experience of
3.0.4
> version, which i installed but after then it was shutting down after
> running
> for some time, and if there is not serious problem with 3.1.1 i would
love
> to install the latest to get benefit from new features.
>
> Best Regards,

Okay. Worth a try again then. A lot of the 3.0 bugs are fixed now, most of
the remainder need extra info to track down or testing that they are in
fact closed by 3.1 like we suspect.
Bug 2305 is the big outstanding one from 3.0 and I'm working on that now.

Amos