Re: [squid-users] Re: Joomla DB authentication support hits Squid! :)

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:09:57 +1200

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> Le jeudi 22 avril 2010 15:49:55, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz a écrit :
>> HI all
>>
>> As a requirement of one client, he wants to use joomla user database to let
>> squid authenticate.
>>
>> I did patch squid_db_auth that Henrik has written in order to support
>> joomla hash conditions.
>>
>> I did add one usefull option to script
>>
>> --joomla
>>
>> in order to activate joomla hashing. Other options are identical. Please
>> test :)
>>
>> Ammos, I'd like if you can include this in 3.1.2

Mumble.

How do other users feel about it? Useful enough to cross the security
bugs and regressions only freeze?

>> LD
> I have a typo in
> my salt
>
> should be
> my $salt
>
> sorry

Can you make the option --md5 instead please?
  Possibilities are not limited to Joomla and they may change someday.

The option needs to be added to the documentation sections of the helper
as well.

Amos

--
Please be using