RE: [squid-users] Only logging DENIED or MISS actions

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:24:36 +0000

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:00:16 -0300, "Cactus&Co" <cactusandco_at_gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Amos, thanks...
>
> <That does not look like the "squid" native format. Please how the bits
> <you erased as well.
>
> This Squid come from a squid native Debian Lenny, that I upgraded. I
> changed
> soruces.list from "stable" to "testing". After I did "aptitude
update"...
> "safe-upgrade"... "full-apgrade" all the system became "testing" or
> "Squeeze"... And now Squeeze is system running... Maybe this upgrade it
did
> make wrong...

Um. What I meant was when logging the squid format the log file contains
things like:
  1272237554.366 304 192.0.20.11 TCP_MISS/200 1385 GET http://example.com/
someuser FIRSTUP_PARENT/sting text/plain

I was asking for the rest of it since you cut off the bits which is
probably important to your answer as well.

<snip not a>

> <b) you're using a patched your proxy.
> < Is this the Debian package? or a self-built proxy?
>
> I replied in point a)
>
> <c) those are actually the requests happening.
>
> <FWIW; SITE systems Inc. have their website hosted at 66.113.131.78
right
> <now. Your DNS cache may have been poisoned.
>
> The www.site.com, www.sites.com is only like "show", it's not real
url....
> DNs is working fine and he comes from my ISP

Polease make a habit of using the proper example.com / example.org /
example.net for that.

 site.com and domain.com and mydomain.com are real websites.

Amos