[squid-users] Some Squid Responses take extreme long

From: Georg Höllrigl <georg.hoellrigl_at_xidras.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:26:03 +0200

Once more I got some troubles with squid. I saw some pages behind a reverse proxy with a lot of
pictures, always one, two or three of them takes relativeley long to load.
I tried to look into this, and testet to load one image (from only one of the proxies) - which I get
quiet fast (shorter than 150 ms) - and it's reproduceable, that the same picture takes about 3000 to
over 5000 ms to load at about every 60th to 100th request.
 From the headers I see, this slow responses are exaclty like the fast responses (they are even
Cache Hits!).

Any Ideas where to look for this possible BUG, any suggestions?

I'm using squid version squid3-3.0.STABLE24-16.1 from the SuSE Build Service.

--
Ing. Georg Höllrigl