RE: [squid-users] Squid No Longer Compiles on RedHat enterprise 5

From: Bradley, Stephen W. Mr. <bradlesw_at_muohio.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:30:47 -0400

We think we found what caused the problem.

When my sysadmin installed a package on the system it required 32bit libraries so he put them on.

It looks like a bunch of linkages got changed and that's why it won't compile now.

We are going to either try and repair the system or rebuild all of them to a known state.

And thanks for the tips.

steve