[squid-users] Re: problem with squid and ftp

From: jnimo <jimmy.nimo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

hello

thanks for the help, I changed the acl for ftp and still no joy, and I
am removing the cache from FTP just as a troubleshooting step, when I
get the problem working, I will put it on again

the error in the webpage is:

ERROR

An FTP protocol error occurred while trying to retrieve the URL:
ftp://ftp.samba.org/

Squid sent the following FTP command:

   NLST

and then received this reply

   Use PORT or PASV first.

Your cache administrator is admin_at_test.com?subject=3Dsquid_problems.

Generated Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:16:46 GMT by ns0-int.domainregistry.ie
(squid/2.5.STABLE3)

thanks for your time
Regards
Jimmy