Re: [squid-users] Web client not capable of SSL

From: D.Veenker <dv_at_veenker.tk>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 15:46:26 +0200

It is just a specific server / host. I know exactly which URL needs to
be rewritten to https.

- You think IPTABLES/TPROXY is a solution to make it transparent?
- Which config do I have to use for the client certificates?
sslproxy_client_key or sslproxy_client_certificate?
- What is the difference?
- Do I have to use them in combination with other config settings?
- What about using ICAP for rewriting the URL? Or would you personally
use the internal rewiter?

Thanks, Dj