Re: [squid-users] Web client not capable of SSL

From: D.Veenker <dv_at_veenker.tk>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 07:20:25 +0200

No problem at all.

We are developing an application consuming a SOAP-service.
The application is build in 4th dimension (www.4d.com). It's a database
platform with a pretty extensive coding language.

To be honest it is possible to use SSL, but not in combination with
client certificates. Additionally, I want to be able to do some
extensive SSL option settings, which is not possible in 4D. (Version,
do/do not verify server certificate, etc.)

Secondly, I'd like to sniffer data between 4d and Squid for debug purposes.

So, I'd like the 4D-app to connect to the SOAP-service through Squid and
let Squid do all the SSL work.

Maybe we need some extra options to get this singing and dancing, but I
guess this is the best way start.

Greetz, Dj