[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth

From: burbankmarc <djones_at_mapcommunications.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I have ldap authentication working in squid 3.1.3, and it works
well....except that the user has to authenticate everytime they open a
browser window. All the users are XP using IE. I have another squid (2.5)
instance running using NTLM and they only need to type in their credentials
when their password changes.

Is there a way to get similar functionality using squid_ldap_auth?