Re: [squid-users] SSH not working With Squid3.0

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:29:05 +0100

Hi there,

I have tried with iptable to forward requests it didn't work
I am trying now with the linksys router not working either

for the internal gateway yes

Basically I have three backend machines I can only access the proxy
machine's SSH
even if I try internally to access the other machine's SSH servers the
connection is refused

But the gateway is on the router I am using my ISP's gateway not the Squid's
machine

I am forwarding other ports via my router, such as IRC ports etc.. it's
working fine
but when I forward to SSH ports the connection is refused.

Any other suggestions pleaase?

Regards
Adam