Re: [squid-users] Re: squid_kerb_auth received type 1 NTLM token

From: Lieven <lievendp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:54:34 +0200

That seems to clarify my problems. thank you.

After the mkstutil, I saw that a new computer object had been made in
the AD.
In adsiedit, I opened this squid3-proxy computeraccount and checked it's
principalname service.
There was only "HTTP/domain.local" so I manually added
"HTTP/squid3-proxy.domain.local".
Then after I did a new webrequest via the proxyserver, I saw this
HTTP/squid3-proxy.domain.local service principal in kerbtray.
Only, it still pops up with a authentication request so I'm not yet there.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll have access to the local pc and a wireshark trace
will probably help me solve this further.

thanks for all the effort already.

cheers.
Lieven