Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: squid_kerb_auth received type 1 NTLM token

From: lieven <lievendp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:59:12 +0200

Dear Markus,

You have to be recommended for your patience!!
Turns out that my keytab file was wrong all along due to a stupid
mistake from my side. (as to be expected :-/)
I did have the principal for the realm but not for the proxy server
itself. Thus the HTTP-keytab was recreated with the msktutil, this time
with correct principal information.
Now it works fine, I can see the clients authenticating in the cache.log

bottomline: my bad knowledge about kerberos made me look for the wrong
reasons.

thank you very much for your help.

Cheers !

Lieven