Re: [squid-users] File with zero size when using squid proxy

From: Emmanuel Lesouef <e.lesouef_at_crbn.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:03:11 +0200

Le Wed, 12 May 2010 22:52:02 +0800,
Jeff Pang <PANGJ_at_arcor.de> a écrit :

> 2010/5/12 Emmanuel Lesouef <e.lesouef_at_crbn.fr>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm facing a strange issue with our Squid proxy.
> >
> > The situation is that one of our users reports us that when he tries
> > to get a small file (under 2kb it seems), his browser leave him
> > with a zero size text file.
> >

> It sounds squid has cached that file uncorrectly.
> Can you reload the page with CTRL+F5 to see the result again?

Thanks for your reply.

I tried Ctrl+F5 several times but it's not better.

Forgot to say that the squid proxy service has been restarted.

Some more informations :

Debian stable amd64 with squid version :
Squid Cache: Version 2.7.STABLE3

Authentication against Active Directory.

Thanks for your help.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef