[squid-users] Re: ACL in SQUID

From: squidACL <zakariainfo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 01:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Thank you for your answer , I take all the groups and users from Active
Directory ,it's possible to use this groups to create ACL with groups that i
have in active directory (access, deny)?

the people that inside the domaine i add just the ip adresse and port of
proxy in the browser they can connect , the people from outside of the
domaine they ask him the user and password .
the squid file:

auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm keep_alive on

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid AD
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours

 acl ntlm proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow localhost
http_access deny all
icp_access allow localnet
icp_access deny all
htcp_access allow localnet
htcp_access deny all

url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squid/squidGuard.conf

squidGuard:
pass !porn !adult !publicite !warez !manga !aggressive !blog !hacking !games
!audio-video !redirector !malware all
        redirect http://127.0.0.1/index.html

The idea is to use the same groups of active directory OU(organistation
units) with acl

exemple :

Finance OU
{
pass !porn !adult !publicite !warez !manga !aggressive !blog all
redirect http://127.0.0.1/index.html
}

admin OU

{
 pass all
}

it s possible or if you have any idea I will be thankful

Thank you