[squid-users] Settings per User?

From: Joe <go.on.joe_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:30:23 +0200

Hi there,

I would like to run squid with the ability to change the settings for
the user. Is there any way use different settings based e. g. on the
source ip, that means User with IP 10.6.0.2 uses privoxy to filter ads
and 10.6.0.6 does not. Is this possible?

I know I can do so with different instances of squid, but I would like
to run only one instance as it is much easier to maintain. Thanks in
advance.

regards