Re: [squid-users] accelerator mode localhost issues

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 19:25:12 +1200

Ярослав Матейко wrote:
> Hello!
>
> i'm issuing some troubles when i try to browse my website throw browser.
> i have domain name dev-zone.org.ua thich points to my apache box.
>
> apache box is listening on 127.0.0.1:80
>
> and squid config is:
>
> visible_hostname box
> http_port 192.168.1.2:80 accel vhost
> cache_peer 127.0.0.1 parent 80 0 no-query no-digest
> acl web dstdomain dev-zone.org.ua
> http_access allow web
> refresh_pattern . 100 50% 10000
>
> all works, except cache.

Is there more config? 3.0 does not support minimal config like that,
there are many options which need realistic defaults set explicitly.

> please help me to understand how to setup minimal working config for caching.
>
> p.s.
> dev-zone.org.ua has address in hosts file 192.168.1.2 so all is
> correct and i get content from squid, not from apache itself.

see:
http://redbot.org/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdev-zone.org.ua

Your apache server is not sending correct Vary: headers on some
out to web browsers.

Amos

--
Please be using