[squid-users] Squid Auth to 2 AD Groups

From: stormin8r <stefshuuj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am new to squid, and trying to run it on a windows machine so help is
limited.
I am hoping that other then the paths within the conf file that most of the
commands are the same.

I have successfully got squid running on windows provided I do not set any
auth requirements on it.

What I am trying to acheive is:
1. Squid Running on Windows (Done)
2. Set an AD Auth Group for restricted users. Group Called
"CompanyInternetUsersRestricted" (Done)
3. Set an AD Auth Group for non restricted users. Group Called
"CompanyInternetUsersUnrestricted"
4. Add users from a Trusted Domain to my restricted group to allow internet
use. (I Can add them to AD Group from Trusted AD but everything just gets
blocked.
5. Have non domain users be promped for a username and password of which I
can type in a "visitor" account.

I have uploaded my squid conf file.
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n2222168/squid.conf squid.conf

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.
Cheers
Stephen