[squid-users] mswin_ntlm_auth specify default domain

From: Ryan How -I.T. HEROES- <ryan_at_itheroes.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:03:50 +0800

Hi,

I'm using mswin_ntlm_auth to authenticate users and it appears to be
working correctly.

However, when a non-domain users accesses the proxy, or if using firefox
for example, they get the login dialog (which is fine) and they need to
enter their username in the form DOMAIN\user . Is there any way I can
specify the domain in the config somewhere so they don't need to enter it?

I am using the basic mswin_auth as a fallback. I do not need to enter
the domain in when using this. But it only pops up after I click cancel
on the NTLM auth dialog.

Many thanks,
Ryan