Re: [squid-users] trigger rediredt_url_program if there is a change in ip address

From: jyothi <jyothi_at_cse.iitm.ac.in>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:00:07 +0630

change in the system ip address. I am working on a project which detects the change in
the connection (wired to wireless and so on) and based on the change, I need to take a
appropriate action. Lets say I switch from WiFi to mobile broadband while browsing, I
want to get a lighter version of web page.

On Thu, 20 May 2010 11:13:47 +0200, Henrik Nordström wrote