[squid-users] Advices for a squid cluster with kerberos auth

From: Emmanuel Lesouef <e.lesouef_at_crbn.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:45:26 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently satisfied with my round-robin DNS enabled "cluster" of
two Squid with ntlm authentication.

But, with th appearance of Windows 7 and Windows 2008, I see by
searching for documentation on the web that I need to use Kerberos
Authentication if I would like Internet Explorer 8 from 2008 or 7 to
work.

Do you have any advices for achieving this setup ? What clustering
mechanism do you use. Does the kerberos part of the install need to be
customized to support being put in cluster mode (which needs to be
defined) ?

Thanks for your helps and docs.

PS : Testing it will be easy so I thinks I'll enable Debian Backports
repository in order to have 2.7STABLE9.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef