RE: [squid-users] agent.log and https clients

From: Steve <cybersteve99_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:50:44 +0100

Henrik

Thanks for that. Explains what I am seeing for this software. Given my browser acls which only allow specific known user-agents then anything that doesn't come into squid with a User-Agent header is going to get the forbidden error. As this particular software uses one particular site then maybe a dstdomain acl above the browser ones will be the answer. I'll give that a try.

Thanks again.
Steve