Re: [squid-users] very slow browsing and page is not displaed properly

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 01:48:38 +1200

abdul sami wrote:
> Thank you heaps for reply.
>
> I have revisited the squid.conf and have make necessary changes.
>
> I would try to revise the RAID too.
>
> About size of the Cache, pls let me know how much size could be the best
> for performance.

Unknown. A few days to a week worth of your networks cacheable HTTP
traffic. Or as much as you can give Squid.

> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz
> <mailto:squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>> wrote:
>
> goody goody wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Squid GURUs, Your response is required, please.
>
> Regards,
> .Goody.

Place your own refresh_patterns above the list of defaults. Squid will
always stop processing at the default "." pattern which matches
EVERYTHING in existence and prevents any of your own rules which follow
it from ever being used.

Amos

--
Please be using