Re: [squid-users] Content-Type log erro

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:47:39 +0200

fre 2010-05-21 klockan 17:39 -0300 skrev Romulo Boschetti:
> Hi Henrik,
>
> Yes, I talking about responses denied by http_reply_access.

Ok.

Yes, it would be useful to log the received content-type there. Or in
fact to be able to log anything about the incoming response.
Unfortunately not supported at the moment.

> I believe the post below refers to exactly my problem, but did not understand how to apply the patch:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@squid-cache.org/msg36285.html

No, that's very very old. It's from the development of the
access_log_format directive. At the time of that message this directive
did not exist at all in Squid only as a separate patch.