RE: [squid-users] Youtube -An error occured, please try again later

From: GIGO . <gigoz_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:16:20 +0000

Amos/Maurizio :) though i am sure that i did not get the joke completely would it be i have enjoyed it more....but hopefully you have understood the problem and that was important. I request you to please guide me regarding it and help resolving it.
(Also reminds me of Quentin Tarantino whose movies were without any sequence....but fun watching as you have to think randomly)

p.s. sorry for the mail being sent out of sequence as when i had sent the mail i realized that the store.log would be important for diagnosing and solving so i appended it in the beggining which definitely was a mistake.

regards,

Bilal