Re: [squid-users] Re: Joomla DB authentication support hits Squid! :)

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 00:23:22 -0500

Le vendredi 28 mai 2010 01:22:57, Amos Jeffries a écrit :
> Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:

> >> I have not found the need for --sql in my experience with complex
> >> queries to this helper. The each of the options --usercol , --passcol,
> >> --table and --cond can take whole snippets of SQL double-quoted.
> >>
> >> The rest of the patch is accepted. Will be in Squid-3.1.4.
> >>
> >> If anyone is interested in further improvements to this helper;

> >> snippets and DSN login visible on the command line would be useful.
> >>
> >> Amos
> >
> > OK, no problem
> >
> > i was realizing because complex select are more than JOINS, such as
> > UNIONS or SELECTS inside SELECTS but not problem. Can you post then how
> > will be so i can patch rpms :)
> >
> > LD
>
> 3.1.4 is due out this Sunday.
>
> Oh, Henrik had a question about why "use strict" was removed?
>
> Amos

strict was removed because at least in mandriva perl, it was complaining about
that some variables didnt exists

i did review all by hand to get rid of spelling mistakes, i know is a good
practice to use strict but in this case it was causing perl to show warn
messages and as a consecuense helper was failling

LD