Re: [squid-users] rtmp protocol in squid is possible ?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 23:38:07 +0000

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:00:31 -0400, Pedro Silva <pedropes_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You may spend as rtmp streaming through squid, I need access to
> videoconferencing and no one can access
>
> How I can do this?. Is it possible with Squid?
>
> My system:
> Centos 5.4
> Squid 2.6 Stable

Not directly. Only ICY / SHOUTcast streaming is supported like that so
far.

If your RTMP client applications have HTTP proxy support they can be
configured and use the CONNECT method.
You will then just have to add the RTMP server port to the Safe_Ports and
SSL_Ports access lists in your Squid.

Amos