[squid-users] Request for Guidance from Glos University, UK

From: Yubraj Sharma Dhakal <uraj_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:35:46 +0100

Dear Sirs,

I am doing the Msc dissertation on COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF WEB CACHING
AND CONTENT BLOCKING TECHNIQUES at Gloucestershire University, UK . I
have decided to implement and test SQUID and POLIPO in terms of the
above two features... i.e web caching and content blocking in linux
machine. What would be the best approach to perform this analysis.
Sir, what would you recommend?

 I would like to further analyse THE ARCHITECTURE and ALGORITHM of
these two softwares. Could you please recommend a way to understand
these two features. I have tried my best to get the resources about
them... but they do not demonstrate  their architecture nor the
algorithm.

Wishing to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely Yours
Yubraj Sharma Dhakal