Re: [squid-users] fail-safe and load balancing with reverse proxy

From: Király László <kiru_at_mail.madalbal.hu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:32:17 +0200

Dear Amos and Dean,

Thank you for your answers.

I think, these timeout settings only reduces the failed attempts but doesn't
solve the problem.

Is there a correct solution for full fail-safe peer selection?

In my opinion I do this with ICP queries.
Can I do perfect fail-safe peer selection with two proxies between ICP?

reverse-proxy <--> proxy with 2 ips <--> web server

Best regards,
László Király