Re: [squid-users] Squid + Windows 7 + itunes / BB / MobileMe

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:54:18 +0200

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Alex Marsal <alex.marsal_at_carglass.es> wrote:
> Yes, we are using NTLM authentication to AD validation.
>
> If you need any further information please let me know.
>
> Thank you so much.

What helper are you using on Squid's side? It's possible that Win7 by
default tightens the set of NTLM protocol variants it accepts to talk,
and that the helper on squid's side doesn't match them properly.
You may need to change helper on squid's side, or to issue a GPO
telling Win7 hosts to talk more NLTM protocol variants.

--
    /kinkie