[squid-users] ctx: enter level

From: Dean Weimer <dweimer_at_orscheln.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:35:36 -0500

I have 2 proxy servers that I have updated to 3.1.4, and have since been seeing errors in the cache.log with the following:

ctx: enter level # '?'

# is replaced with a number, appears to have started at zero and increments each time the error occurs.
? is replaced with vary text sometimes it's nothing, sometimes it's the requested page, and sometimes its strange characters like Ø.

These servers are both outbound web proxies functioning as children to a hosted Web filters proxy server.

I upgraded from 3.1.1, compiled with the same options, and running the same configuration files, the error was not occurring prior to the upgrade.

Compiled options:
./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local/squid \
--enable-pthreads \