[squid-users] Squid-3.1.3, ICAP and ACLs when rewriting the hosts of a request.

From: Martin Sperl <Martin.Sperl_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:42:08 +0100

Hi!

We have the following (essential) ICAP configuration with squid 3.1.3:
adaptation_access modify_request allow HTTP GETPOST hosts_allowed
adaptation_access modify_request deny all
adaptation_access modify_response allow HTTP GETPOST hosts_allowed modify_response_mimetype
adaptation_access modify_response deny all

The ICAP request modification server rewrites the host of the URL that is really proxied.

But then on the response-modification the hosts_allow ACL does no longer match as it seems to match the translated URL, which is obviously different (and dynamic, so we cannot configure it in squid).

So is there a ACL construct that we may use to say: everything where the request has been modified matches, so that we can use this ACL instead of "hosts_allowed" in the "adaptation_access modify_response" command?

Thanks,
        Martin Sperl

--
MARTIN SPERL