Re: [squid-users] Content-Type log erro Help

From: Romulo Boschetti <romulo_at_interop.com.br>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:14:52 -0300 (BRT)

Hi Henrik,

Do you can help me with this problem ?

Do you can say me where in The Sorce Code I Have found this functionality ? Or where I find more information about Squid Log ?

I can try develope this functionality. But I don't know where I have start.

Regards,

Romulo Giordani Boschetti

----------------

>> Yes I am one of the Squid core developers.
Thanks for you help.

>>It's not a question about porting a patch. The feature you look for have
>>not been implemented.
>>The patch you found is the old and since long incorporated patch that
>>adds the logformat directive. Before this patch Squid only had the two
>>predefined log formats and you could not at all change the log format.
>>Regards
>>Henrik

Is there the possibility of developing this Feature?
My company would be willing to pay for it. Do you Would be interested?

Thanks

Atenciosamente,

Rômulo Giordani Boschetti