Re: [squid-users] Squid 3 Web Support

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:42:54 +1200

Timothy Webb wrote:
> If you all would like to link to my blog I will be more then happy to
> help you all support Squid 3 including using ppp connections and
> sharing over windows for dialup users.

You seem to misunderstand what this mailing list is about. Squid users
help each other here for the benefit of the community and the Internet
as a whole. Help received here has no guarantees, no price tag for
bartering.

Your email has already "linked" your blog.

Squid-3 still being largely untested and beta software on Windows. If
you wish to support Squid-3 on windows, we first need a reliably working
piece of software. 3.1 is in need of testing and patches to fix bugs in
Windows. That needs to be done through the squid-dev mailing list if you
are interested in helping with that.

Amos

--
Please be using