[squid-users] Refresh contents eith ETAG in Squid

From: Daniel Gomez <dgabad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:21:47 +0200

How can I make Squid to ask to my webserver if a content has the same
ETAG everytime the content is requested?

I have Squid in front of a Plone. When a user checks a web as
anonymous and then logs-in and checks the same page, keeps seen it as
Anonymous; but If the user refresh the site then can see it as logged.
The ETAGs are diferent for an anonymous and for a logged user.

Any idea how to solve that?

Thanks,

Daniel