RE: [squid-users] Redirector 302 Redirects not working for CONNECT method

From: Baird, Josh <jbaird_at_follett.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:30:03 -0500

Ah, ok. Just read the documentation for deny_info. So, typically, the last ACL is the last http_access deny line, which I have as "http_access deny all"

Applying the deny_info to the "all" ACL does not seem to be working, so I am guessing that squid is actually denying the request on another ACL. Is there a way to debug this and figure out what ACL I should be using with deny_info?

Thanks,

Josh