[squid-users] maxage/s-maxage on reverse proxy mode

From: sheng zheng <sheng.zheng_at_etimestech.jp>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:36:13 +0900

Hello , all
  We have a couple of squid servers behind a load balancer as a reverse
proxy farm. Does anybody know how to make all squids to cache same
content when the backend original web servers send a dynamic page with
"max-age=60 s-maxage=120" header? Is there a way to search the neighbor
cache peers first , if udp_miss then forward the request to the
original web servers? I have tried cache_peer setting like bellow but
does not work.

cache_peer $neighbor_ip sibling 80 3130
cache_peer $original_server_ip parent 80 0 no-query no-digest default
originserver

Thanks

-Sheng
//