Re: [squid-users] delay_access and rep_mime_type

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:30:24 +0200

fre 2010-06-25 klockan 18:29 +0100 skrev Alex Crow:

> Where on the wiki? Can I not add that request as an anonymous user, ie
> do I have to get an account to edit whatever page is required? Couldn't
> find anything yet.

Under Features I think. And link to it from the Wish List on the Squid3
Roadmap.

You need to register and then request write access. We unfortunately
need this manual process to keep spammers out.

> BTW I've been running 2-HEAD in production for 3 days now and it seems
> quite stable and is indeed doing what I require with this set of acls/rules:

Good.

> BTW, I hate to have to do this kind of crap to people but my first
> request was to "just block everything remotely footy-related". How vague
> is that?

Don't even know what "footy-related" means. Wikipedia has a number of
interesting suggestions ranging from some forms of Football via Foot
sized model Yacht to an egg cup.