RE: [squid-users] squid_kerb_auth (parseNegTokenInit failed with rc=102)

From: GIGO . <gigoz_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:21:12 +0000

I have read the thread advised by you however i dont think that it is related to my environment (Active directory with parent&child domains having full trust two ways between each with a Single Squid Server and not a cluster).

So i think that registering SPN on a single domain should work. And as i said that previously in my test environments i have tested it many a times and it works.

If you you could explain in detail then i may get better idea about what u mean.

regards,

Bilal