Re: [squid-users] Squid + Apache

From: <balkrishna_at_subisu.net.np>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:28:32 +0545 (NPT)

Mr. John,

First of all how you redirecting the traffics to squid ? TCS, WCCP or as
the gateway proxy ?
The most probable case may be as you redirect all the traffics to port 80
to 3128 the squid port, all the http request for www.a.com needs to be
served by squid.
Either you can modify your firewall such that if the destination if your
proxy server's IP then don't redirect to 3128 or you can change the
listening port of apache to other than 80.