[squid-users] Wccp using L2

From: senthilkumaar2021 <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:06:59 +0530

Hi,

We are running Squid Tproxy with wccp .For wccp we had used GRE+HASH
assignment.
Squid Has been running fine.But the load on router is high.So we plan to
Use L2 Redirect with mask assignment.
We have established gre tunnel with router identifier.In order to change
GRE to L2 assignment.It is necessary to change assignment values in
squid.conf other than this any changes to be made on router side.
whether gre tunnel is also needed for L2 also?

Regards
senthil