Re: [squid-users] Question about SquidGuard and blocking pages

From: Beavis <pfunix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:24:11 -0600

looks like a config is missing. in my setup i have prepared the
internal access-denied page and put a fqdn on use an internal dns zone
you have to resolv it. squid does pretty good on filtering, and it
includes filter via IP. try to have the page with url resolved to a
zone entry you have, and try it again. if not you can always whitelist
the url.

hope that helps.

-Beavis

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments