[squid-users] Problem with Facebook browsing

From: <balkrishna_at_subisu.net.np>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:35:02 +0545 (NPT)

Dear All,

I have been facing strange problem with Facebook since yesterday.
Facebook was working fine with my Squid since last 1 year but since last 2
days I have been experiencing strange problems.
Sometimes some page browses properly and sometimes not. Only blank page is
seen most of the times.
But as I browse bypassing the proxy the problem seems solved.
I haven't changed my any configurations and is same as it was before when
working.
Other sites are browsing w/o problems through the same proxies.

There is not any specific error or other logs seen which is helpful for
troubleshooting.
Anyone have any idea what happened ??

Regards,
--------