Re: [squid-users] Allow External Site.

From: Jorge Armando Medina <jmedina_at_e-compugraf.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:44:38 -0500

Craig wrote:
> Hi All-
>
> I have a user who is trying to get to the following site:
> https://gcsdskyward.org:444/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsFam/fwemnu01.w

This is a https service running on a non standar port, did you noticed
the TCP_DENIED in your access log?

> I have Squid 2.7. I am not trying to deny access to any web site-I am using squid to track web site usage. With this in mind I have done very little modification to the squid.conf file. What did I accidently change, or what do I need to change to allow the above link to work?

Squid by default only allow https using the CONNECT method for the ports
defined in SSL_Ports, which by default is 443, so you need to add 444 to
that ACL.

--
Jorge Armando Medina
Computación Gráfica de México