Re: [squid-users] url rewrite

From: John Doe <jdmls_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 03:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

From: John Doe <jdmls_at_yahoo.com>

> From: senthilkumaar2021 <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>
> > Is there any possibility to pass urlpath rewritten urls to particular
> >cache_peer in reverse proxy
> > The urlpath rewritten is done using perl script .only path in url is re
> >written
> > Three identical web servers are running at different ip and the url path is
>
> >rewritten for some requests only .
> > only the rewritten requests has to be passed to particular web server.
> > client(example.com/squid)------>reverse proxy--------->webserver1 or
> >webserver2(example.com/squid)
> > (no rewrite needed)
> > client (example.com/squirm)___>revere
> >proxy--------->webserevr3(example.com/squid)
> > (squirm url path is rewritten
>as
>
> >squid)
>
> With an external_acl and cache_peer_access maybe?
> If url ends with squirm, block... and then use this acl to block the first two
>
> peers.
> if not blocked, block the third peer...
> Would this work?

My bad, the external part is really not needed...
Something like:
acl has_squirm urlpath_regex squirm$
cache_peer_access peer1 allow !has_squirm
cache_peer_access peer2 allow !has_squirm
cache_peer_access peer3 allow has_squirm
cache_peer_access peer1 deny all
cache_peer_access peer2 deny all
cache_peer_access peer3 deny all

JD